본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name Edward Choe, 최예찬
Phone number (856) 308-3151
E-mail stedma2@gmail.com
Applicable nation and region

New Jersey, United States

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

Hi, I am Edward and I currently reside in the US, more specifically in NJ. For a bit of background on myself, coming out of college, I still did not have a clue as to what I wanted to pursue or work in. However, recently I became very interested in the cafe industry, namely the Korean kind. Then, over the summer, on a visit to Korea, I was able to see a few and one that stuck out to me was Sulbing, from the menu especially. I saw that it included so many aspects that I would love to incorporate into my own cafe menu if I had the chance. So, upon further research, I found out that Sulbing is continuously looking for partners around the world who are interested in the Sulbing franchise. So I was wondering if there were any steps that I could personally take in order to better get a picture or speak with a representative on the perspective of Sulbing to further discuss a potential opportunity for myself in being a part of the franchise. Thank you for taking the time to read this long message and I hope to speak with you more about it in the future.

안녕하세요. 저는 현재 미국에서 거주 하는 예찬이 라고 합니다. 일단 저부터 소개하자면 저는 대학교 졸업하고 무엇을 할지 고민하다가 한국형 카페에 관심을 갖게 되었습니다. 하지만 제가 하고싶다고 능력없이 할수있는게 아니라는 걸 알고나서 잠깐 포기를 하고 직장을 다니면서 더 알아 보고 기회를 찾고 있었습니다. 그러다 이번 여름에 한국 갔다가 또 다시 카페에 대한 큰 관심을 갖게 되었습니다. 한국에서 제가 갔던 카페중에 특히 설빙이 인상이 깊었습니다. 제가 나중에 혼자 카페를 차리려면 메뉴에 접목하고 싶을 정도로 설빙 메뉴에 다양한 것들이 포함되어 있다는 것을 보았습니다. 제가 그때 설빙 웹사이트를 발견했고 설빙이 프랜차이즈를 확장하기 위해 전 세계의 파트너를 적극적으로 찾는다는 것을 알아냈어요. 가능하다면, 저는 설빙 프랜차이즈와 파트너 하기 위해 제가 취할 수 있는 다음 단계에 대해 설빙 담당자와 이야기 나누고 싶습니다. 시간 내셔서 이 문의를 읽어주셔서 감사드리며 곧 연락이 오길 바랍니다.

댓글목록