본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name Linda Tran
Phone number 0432355951
E-mail Lindatrann99@hotmail.com
Applicable nation and region

Adelaide, South Australia

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

Hi, I am Linda and I am contacting you on behalf of Truong Family Trust for the purpose of obtaining a franchise for your products and services in Adelaide, South Australia.

We are a local well-reputed franchisee of Gong cha with great customer services and 90% positive feedback from the customers.

Recently, we have been looking to expand our operations by teaming up with strong partner in the dessert domain, since Adelaide does not have many dessert cafe places for people to hang out and have fun. We went to Sulbing in Melbourne last year and this is absolutely what we have been looking for. Seeing that your company offers franchising opportunity we would like to grab this opportunity to acquire a franchise of your services.

We have reached out to Sulbing Australia since May but have not had any replies from them. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Feel free to throw me any questions via email if there is anything you would want to know more about us.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.