본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name Edward Choe, 최예찬
Phone number (856) 308-3151
E-mail stedma2@gmail.com
Applicable nation and region

New Jersey, US

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

Hi I am Edward and I am writing this just as a follow up from my inquiry last Monday as I have yet to hear back. To expand on my previous inquiry, I would like to partner with Sulbing and work towards expanding the franchise into the US. I believe the time now when, starting from the rise of BTS to become worldwide artists to the constantly expanding of the interest and curiosity in Korean culture, now would be an ideal time to expand the franchise into the US. Especially in my area where there is a high population of Korean and Asians in the area who would find interest in a place such as Sulbing and with very little to no competition, I believe it is a great opportunity for Sulbing and I would love to partner with Sulbing myself to further expand on this idea. Thank you once agin for taking the time to read the inquiry and I hope to hear back from you and set up a time where I can speak with a representative on the next steps to take.

안녕하세요. 저는 예찬이라고 합니다. 지난 월요일 문의에 대한 후속 조치로 아직 답변이 없어서 이 문의를 씁니다. 이전 문의 사항에 대해 더 자세히 설명하기 위해, 저는 설빙을 미국으로 프랜차이즈를 확장을 위해 같이 파트너를 하고 싶습니다. 방탄소년단이 세계적인 아티스트로 발돋움하는 것을 시작으로 한국 문화에 대한 관심과 호기심이 끊임없이 확대되는 지금이 프랜차이즈를 미국으로 확장하기에 이상적인 시기가 될 것이라 믿습니다. 특히 설빙과 같은 곳에 관심이 많고 경쟁이 거의 없거나 아예 없는 지역에 한국과 아시아인들이 많이 살고 있는 제 지역에서, 저는 설빙에게 좋은 기회라고 생각하고, 저 자신과 파트너가 되어 이 아이디어를 더욱 확장하고 싶습니다. 시간을 내어 문의 사항을 읽어주셔서 다시 한번 감사드리며, 다음 단계에 대해 담당자와 대화할 수 있는 시간을 마련하기를 바랍니다.

댓글목록