본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name ALYSSA PRAFEROSA
Phone number 7028572135
E-mail bbqoperations.bea@gmail.com
Applicable nation and region

United States of America

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

Hello,

Just inquiring if your company/brand has any franchising opportunities. I had your product during my visit in Santa Clara, CA and absolutely fell in love with Sulbing. Sulbing is amazing.. I have searched around and seen that you guys have locations all over South Korea, other countries and a location in the Philippines (where my team and I are from). We were wondering if there would be any opportunities in Las Vegas, USA?

We are from Las Vegas and our team has had restaurant experience for the past 20 years. From Asia to the United States. We have 5 Japanese Teriyaki restaurants and 4 locations of Korea’s no.1 Fried Chicken ‘bb.q Chicken’ under our wing as well. Upcoming 2 more locations for bb.q Chicken.

Over 20 years of experience in the restaurant industry, one of our objectives is that we want to expand our knowledge in our passion, which is; restaurants/food. We have currently owned 3 restaurants and have 9 locations in the Las Vegas valley and still growing. Throughout the years that we've operated, we have been soaked in experience of restaurants, with such a different variety as well. Customer service, quality, consistency, and cleanliness are our upmost priorities in our restaurants.
Apart from the night life of the Las Vegas strip, local life in Las Vegas is super important. Las Vegas is a place Sulbing would be so appreciated in.

We also help our local high schools in Las Vegas with fundraisers for their high school clubs, using our products; that help with marketing as well.

As a big family, we work as a big team. As generations have passed, we plan to keep our business in the family steady, sturdy, and consistent. There are no obstacles that we cannot overcome. We are very hands-on, and our diligence is the number one trait that we are proud to carry.

Entrusting us as business partners not only will Sulbing gain new partners, but also one of the most caring, hospitable, intelligent, and hard-working team to help.

Again, it would be such a great honor to be able to handle your expansion to the City of Lights, Las Vegas.

Thank you,
Alyssa Praferosa.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.