본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name Mark Pierre Tiongco
Phone number +971559021994
E-mail markpierre03@gmail.com
Applicable nation and region

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

Subject: Inquiry Regarding Global Franchising Opportunities for Your Cafe in Dubai

Dear Ma’am/Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Mark Pierre, and I am writing to express my keen interest in exploring the possibility of bringing your cafe franchise to Dubai's flourishing market.

Having extensively researched your cafe concept and its offerings, I am convinced that your product would be a perfect fit for Dubai's ever-growing and diverse customer base, particularly with the burgeoning millennial population and the widespread appeal of K-POP culture here in the United Arab Emirates. With this promising combination, I firmly believe that your cafe can thrive and create a significant impact in our region.

Understanding the potential of this opportunity, my team and I are committed to making this venture a success. As potential franchisees, we are eager to learn more about your franchising process and the support provided to new franchise partners. Could you kindly provide me with comprehensive details about the following aspects:

1. Franchise Application Process: What are the steps involved in becoming a franchisee of your cafe? Are there any specific qualifications or requirements?
2. Franchise Fees and Costs: Please provide information on the initial franchise fee, ongoing royalty fees, and any other financial considerations.
3. Training and Support: How do you assist and train new franchisees? What ongoing support can we expect to receive from your team?
4. Branding and Marketing: What strategies do you have in place to support franchisees in promoting and establishing the brand in new markets?
5. Available Territories: Are there any specific territories or locations available for franchising in Dubai or nearby areas?
6. Successful Track Record: Could you share some success stories or case studies of your cafes that have expanded through franchising?
7. Timeline for Expansion: Do you have a projected timeline for launching franchises in Dubai?

Your insights on the above points will be invaluable in helping us understand the potential partnership better. Moreover, if there are any additional materials, brochures, or documents you could share with us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering our interest in your cafe franchise. We are excited about the prospect of working together and believe this collaboration will be mutually beneficial.

Looking forward to your response, and please feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best Regards,
Mark Pierre
+971559021994

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.