본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name Cinta Iole Amidjaja
Phone number +6281382678810
E-mail cinta.iole@ptkcg.co.id
Applicable nation and region

Indonesia

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

Dear Sulbing,

My name is Cinta and I am writing to you on behalf of PT Kurnia Ciptamoda Gemilang. We are a well-reputed fashion retail company based in Jakarta, Indonesia with more than 20 years of expertise managing brands such as Emporio Armani, Armani Exchange, Pedro, Charles and Keith, and Pomelo. We operate more than 80 stores throughout Indonesia.

Recently, we are looking to venture and expand our operations within the F&B line. We would like to discuss the potential of this opportunity and see if we can work on this together. I believe that this initiative would be profitable for both of us.

Indonesia is the fourth most populous country in the world with almost 300 million population. With the large proportion of working-age citizens and the growing F&B business opportunity to capitalize on, the country is a top choice for your expansion.

Moreover, our team is experienced in a variety of industries and is always looking for new and innovative opportunities. We understand the importance of a brand that is trusted and we believe that Sulbing has the potential to be one of the top franchises in Indonesia.

According to Indonesia’s business regulations, foreign companies cannot own any business in Indonesia. Therefore, we would like to offer a franchise opportunity for Sulbing to expand in the Indonesian market.

If you are interested in exploring more, please let me know. We would be happy to provide you with more information about our company and discuss further the possibility of this opportunity. Feel free to contact me through Whatsapp at +62 813 8267 8810 or email at cinta.iole@ptkcg.co.id.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Cinta Iole Amidjaja

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.