본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name Linda Tran
Phone number +61432355951
E-mail Lindatrann99@hotmail.com
Applicable nation and region

Australia

Sector

Sub Franchises

Inquiry

Hi Sulbing, I have been trying to reach out to express my interests in franchising a Sulbing store in Adelaide, South Australia. We have contacted the Australia store but got no replies. There are many bingsu stores around Australia, but we have chosen Sulbing and wish to operate one in Adelaide. I am sure that Sulbing is outstanding from others in quality, the taste as well as the professionalism. I want to bring Sulbing to more people.
We are currently running a Gongcha store here, as a franchise as well. Therefore we have experience and solid understanding of how to run a business and all that. As a result, we believe that we can be trusted to run Sulbing, and can afford to franchise one of course. Please please get back to me by email. Or if you could get Sulbing Australia to reply to me that would be great too. I am really looking forward to hear from you. Thank you.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.