본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name Vladislav Son
Phone number +77757760204
E-mail vladislav.kaon.son@gmail.com
Applicable nation and region

Kazakhstan, Central Asia

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

Dear Sulbing Team,

My name is Vladislav Son, I am currently living in Almaty, Kazakhstan, and a citizen of the mentioned country. I am very excited to write this letter to you as I am myself a big fan of the Sulbing desserts.

I have been familiar with the brand since the first year it opened its doors in South Korea around 2013-2014. I was a student at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies at that time, and there were no weekends I haven’t spent at Sulbing enjoying desserts with my friends, especially Blueberry Cheese Sulbing, Mango Cheese Sulbing, Strawberry Sulbing, Yogurt Melon Sulbing – these were my favorite ones.

I and my team would like to bring Sulbing to Kazakhstan as we believe there is a huge market opportunity, especially in Almaty – the biggest city in the country, where people are hungry for something authentic and unique. Korean culture has become increasingly familiar to the locals with its food, K-pop, and Korean dramas as Hallyu has gained substantial influence, especially on youth. So, bringing Sulbing will complement the ongoing trend with its extraordinary desserts attracting a broader interest to traditional Korean culture with a huge potential to build an exemplary business.

There are also other growing cities such as Nur-Sultan, Shymkent, and Karaganda that need high-quality and more diverse services and products. Moreover, Kazakhstan can become a starting point for the expansion to Central Asia and the CIS region covering dynamically developing markets in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, and more.

We would like to request information on how to become your regional partner, the requirements to be met, and the costs of the franchise and technologies.

We will be wholeheartedly happy to establish a great partnership and work for the sake of great service.

Looking forward to your reply.

With best regards,
Vladislav Son

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.