본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name Wilson Trieu
Phone number 9093629097
E-mail trieuinvests@gmail.com
Applicable nation and region

United States

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

To whom this may concern,

My name is Wilson Trieu, and I am a professional investor and CEO of my own trading LLC, Trieu Investments. I am reaching out to you for the purpose of obtaining the opportunity to franchise your company in the United States. I discovered an available retail space and am currently in the process of closing out the deal. I’ve done a great amount of research in determining what store would be the most successful in this area, and concluded that Sulbing would be the perfect fit.

The location of the 1415 sq. ft. retail space is in University Village at 1201 University Ave in Riverside, California. The plaza is minutes off of the University of California, Riverside and by the 215 Freeway and the daily traffic of that area has more than 150,000 cars. There are very popular restaurants including 7 Leaves and Afters Ice Cream; moreover, the plaza is beginning reconstruction to implement a new movie theater which will only increase the amount of traffic. This retail location will be flooded with potential customers, and it will only increase within the upcoming future.

If you allow me to franchise your company, we will be in touch throughout the entire process from renovation to operation.

Please let me know if there are any further details and information that you may need for further consideration of this proposal. If you move forward with me, we can discuss the financials of this partnership to fit both of our needs and satisfactions.

Thank you so much, and I hope to hear from you soon.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.