본문 바로가기주메뉴 바로가기 사이트정보 바로가기

Global Master Franchise 상세

scroll을 내려주세요
창업문의, 마케팅 제휴 및 프로모션 제안, 서비스 및 고객 불편사항 등 설빙에게 궁금한 사항을 남겨주시면 최선을 다해 답변을 드리도록 하겠습니다. (평일 9am~6pm/점심시간 12시~1시, 주말 및 공휴일 제외)
Global Master Franchise 상세보기
Name CHI-HUNG LEE
Phone number +886 0938300132
E-mail chihong828@gmail.com
Applicable nation and region

Taiwan (Republic of China)

Sector

Master Franchises

Inquiry

Hi, my name is Chi-Hung Lee. I am writing this letter regarding an inquiry of franchising your company, Cafe Sulbing, in Taiwan (Republic of China).

Let me introduce my background first. My family owns the SWS Group, which owns the third largest Karaoke business here in Taiwan. We have over 20 karaoke bars and 4 banquet halls all across Taiwan with an annual revenue over 1.5 billion NTD (about 64.5 billion Korean dollar). Our company is determined to provide the best services to our customers. We have very strong connections with local suppliers and other resources, as well as a complete and efficient logistic system responsible for delivering produce and ingredients from our centralized kitchen to each location.

I see a great potential of your brand and products here in Taiwan. People here in Taiwan loves shaved ice as well as Korean culture. Our company expertise in the field of Food & Beverages and we believed we have the abilities and resources to help your company to succeed in Taiwanese market.

We are eager to know more details about franchising your company. Please feel free to contact me via my email at chihong828@gmail.com.

Best regards,

Chi-Hung Lee.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.